Top Excuses Used in 2011
Excuses in a business or professional life are very old yet they modified a lot in this whole era. But still they exist and now they are so interesting that some of them are like if you hear them you will laugh from you head to toe. I wonder how these kind of excuses come in mind then a person came to me and said try to miss your job a day and then when you go next day your boss ask you what happened where were you yesterday and then you will get the answer that from where those excuses generates. I did the same like I took off a day from the job without informing them at all, you just can believe on the very first day when I was in front of my boss and he was asking me that where I was at that time there were hundreds of strange idea in my mind and I was confused which one should I throw in front of him. Any ways that was me and I am here to share some strange excuses used by random people in their daily business life.
Top Excuses Used on Missing Work
Read and Laugh
- Employee’s 12-year-old daughter stole his car and he had no other way to work. Employee didn’t want to report it to the police.
- Employee said bats got in her hair.
- Employee said a refrigerator fell on him.
- Employee was in line at a coffee shop when a truck carrying flour backed up and dumped the flour into her convertible.
- Employee said a deer bit him during hunting season.
- Employee ate too much at a party.
- Employee fell out of bed and broke his nose.
- Employee got a cold from a puppy.
- Employee’s child stuck a mint up his nose and had to go to the ER to remove it.
- Employee hurt his back chasing a beaver.
- Employee got his toe caught in a vent cover.
- Employee had a headache after going to too many garage sales.
- Employee’s brother-in-law was kidnapped by a drug cartel while in Mexico.
- Employee drank anti-freeze by mistake and had to go to the hospital.
- Employee was at a bowling alley and a bucket filled with water (due to a leak) crashed through the ceiling and hit her on the head.
Top Excuses Used Funny
Topic Source: Job AOL